Excellent opportunity for a corporate finance professional to join a leading multinational based in Dublin. Working closely with the Head of Group Corporate Finance, this role will focus on corporate development, analysis and deal execution. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the review, evaluation and execution of potential corporate development opportunities.
- Managing the transaction process, working closely with other Group executives and external advisers to ensure first class transaction execution.
- Detailed financial and commercial analysis of potential acquisitions and other corporate development opportunities.
- Financial modelling and project management.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have:
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA) with 0-3 years PQE.
- A successful track record in an M&A and/or transaction services environment.
- Excellent commercial acumen, attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A willingness to travel internationally within Europe, the US and elsewhere as required. A second language would be advantageous.
About Our Client
A leading multinational based in Dublin.
Attractive salary, bonus and benefits.