Our client is a progressive boutique Corporate Finance advisory firm providing Corporate Finance, Business Advisory and Consulting Solutions in the Irish market. Our clients focus on Mergers and Acquisition advice, fundraising (debt and equity), due diligence and advisory assignments. They are currently seeking to recruit a first rate Corporate Finance Executive with experience in:
- Building strong client relationships.
- Supporting senior management on various Corporate Finance transactions.
- Various technical aspects of the role including transaction management, financial modelling and valuation techniques.
Requirements for this Role
The preferred candidate will be ACA qualified with experience in Restructuring, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Investment Banking or Transaction Services along with:
- Strong academics
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrable communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Client relationship management experience working with mid-market and SME names in the Irish market.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious Corporate Finance Firm.
Excellent to include bonus for the chosen candidate.