A leading international renewable energy investor with significant AUM across sustainable energy assets is currently hiring a Corporate Finance Manager at an exciting time in the development of the business. As more capital flows to ESG/sustainable projects, our client is well positioned to capitalise given its leading position in the market. Reporting to CFO, key responsibilities will include:
- Fundraising & Investor relations activities
- Development of investor materials & pitchbooks
- Financial modelling & analysis
- Preparation of board reports and presentations
- Ad-hoc activities in conjunction with CFO/CEO to ensure efficient management of the Corporate Finance function.
Requirements for this Role
- Minimum five years’ experience in corporate finance activities, including significant exposure to financial modelling, preparing and presenting outputs to senior management and at board/senior management level
- Excellent technical skills, including modelling, financial analysis and due diligence assessment
- Top tier academic track record, ideally with a professional qualification (Qualified accountant, CFA)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About Our Client
A leading international renewable/sustainable energy investor with a significant growth agenda.
Attractive + bonus, commensurate with experience