Excellent opportunity to join the fastest-growing Big 4 Tax group in Dublin where you will be part of a high-performing team. You will receive exposure to some of the firm's most diverse and exciting clients working with the latest tax technology solutions in the market. Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for proactive management of both compliance and advisory work for clients.
- Assisting in the provision of advice to clients on a range of larger and/or multidisciplinary advisory projects.
- Building and managing client relationships and providing high levels of client service.
- Liaising with clients, Revenue Authorities and other external stakeholders.
- Developing relationships within the firm to build a strong network.
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team.
This role can be based in Dublin or in Cork
Requirements for this Role
CTA / AITI qualified with 2 years’ relevant PQE.
Good working knowledge of Corporation Tax in Ireland or internationally.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Big 4 firm.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.