Excellent opportunity to join the fastest-growing Big 4 Tax group in Dublin. You will be working with a dynamic team and supporting the firm's most diverse and exciting clients, working with the latest tax technology solutions in the market. Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive management of both compliance and multidisciplinary advisory work for clients.
- Building and owning client relationships becoming a trusted business advisor.
- Development of more junior members of the team.
- Liaising with clients, Revenue Authorities and other external stakeholders.
- Developing relationships within the firm to build a strong network.
Requirements for this Role
- CTA qualification with minimum of 2 years’ PQE.
- High level of technical competence, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
About Our Client
Our client is the fastest-growing Big 4 Tax group in Dublin
Remuneration will be competitive, commensurate with experience.