A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Country Controller to join the Dublin office of a leading international banking group working as part of the wider Regulatory Reporting team with a key focus on the production of AnaCredit reporting. This is an exciting time to join the Dublin team as they continue to expand and strengthen their departments across EMEA, with a number of excellent opportunities available. Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team to ensure the production of AnaCredit quarterly reporting.
- System testing for relevant changes.
- Keep up to date with applicable regulatory reporting requirements.
- Continuously assess and enhance regulatory reporting processes, improving the quality of our regulatory submissions and identifying new approaches to improve efficiencies.
- Assist with adhoc projects which are expected to include a diverse range of projects including implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements and strategic regulatory reporting infrastructure.
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with strong post qualified experience built up in the banking sector.
- A good understanding of the regulatory reporting environment in Ireland. Knowledge of prudential reporting is considered an advantage.
- High level of ownership, strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership ability.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global bank with expanding operations in EMEA. Strong opportunities exist for the successful candidate for continued career growth and development.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.