Due to continued growth, our client, an international aircraft lessor/asset manager with a multibillion portfolio is seeking to hire a credit analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for you to make the move to the aviation space or to further your career in a market leading business. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assessment of the credit position of existing and future lessee counterparties.
- Preparation of credit papers for presentation to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Representation of the credit/risk function with key partners including sales teams.
- Industry expertise – becoming an industry expert when it comes to trends, key ratios and sectoral profiles.
- Assessment and understanding of the underlying asset position (i.e. aircraft) as it relates to the deal from a technical and financial perspective.
Requirements for this Role
The successful candidate will present with excellent academics, have a credit and or aviation background (2-4 years) and will be qualified, or pursuing the CFA designation.
About Our Client
Our client is an international aviation business.
Negotiable + benefits.