In recent years credit funds and the private debt market have increasingly displaced lending to large corporates from banking institutions – with the US market leading the way for this trend.
One of the leading players in this huge market are now planning to use their Dublin office to launch their signature Private Credit Fund for the European market.
In doing this they will look to emulate its sister fund from the US market – a fund with AUM of $16 billion at the end of its first year in operation.
To act as a cornerstone of operations in this launch, they are now seeking a Private Asset Operations AVP/VP. Your chief role would be to help coordinate the operational side of deal onboarding for credit investments.
This means managing the set up of facility agreements, syndicated loans or credit investments – a key aspect being that credit docs and initial term sheets reflect the reality of the corporate loan deals & investments that are being undertaken.
In doing this, a central part of your role will be in liaising with the relevant departments internally to include the legal department, credit analysis function, global fund finance, tax and trustees/custody, amongst others.
In short, you’ll be responsible for ‘bringing the deal together’ on the operational side and from there overseeing the effective application of BAU tasks to ensure transactions and holdings are accurately reflected.
Other Day-to-Day tasks
- Overseeing the generation of initial term sheets and oversight that all documents from the credit analysis function tally correctly with the underlying credit investment.
- Coordinate the month end close-out process with administrators, trustees and custodians to ensure the P&L accurately portrays the value of the fund.
- To ensure other operational items are addressed such as settlement issues, cash break items and the correct reconciliation of holdings & positions.
- To ensure all private asset investment activity is reflected on an ongoing basis including capital activity, cash transfers, credit facility movements, corporate actions, etc.
Requirements for this Role
- Experience with various credit financial instruments (syndicate loans, revolvers, bonds, repos, CDS, CLO/CDO’s and other derivatives).
- Ability to understand term sheets and legal documents and how they tally with the underlying deal and how they should be set up in systems to be reflected correctly.
- Good understanding of market fundamentals in credit investment, public debt, corporate loans, etc.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
Working model will be a hybrid between home and office.
Please do send on whatever version of your CV you have at hand and would be happy to have a call to discuss in more detail from there.
About Our Client
Credit Investment Fund
€70-100k | Bonus | Pension 10% | Healthcare