Our client, an International Financial Services Business is expanding and are seeking to hire an experienced Credit Risk professional to assist in this expansion. As a core member of the team, your responsibilities will include:
- Implement credit policies, credit approval procedures and credit quality control and monitoring.
- Manage the Credit Department which includes the analysis of all credit applications for approval / rejection and the administration of all credit limits and reports.
- Review internal policies and make recommendations to the Risk Committee on improvements.
- Ensure the company's risk portfolio is controlled by appropriate limits.
- Report to the Risk Committee each month on all relevant aspects of credit management.
Requirements for this Role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 10 years' relevant experience within a financial institution.
- Strong ability to understand and analyse transaction structures.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, report wiring and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with an international bank would be advantageous.
About Our Client
Our client is an international Financial Services Business.
Negotiable + excellent benefits