Our client, an international financial services business with significant European Operations based in Ireland, have a new opening for a Credit Risk MI & Reporting Manager to join its team. Reporting to the Chief Credit Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure required reporting and analysis is delivered to support wider credit risk management programmes by developing the capabilities and skills of the Credit Risk MI & Reporting function to enhance service delivery and meet emerging requirements of stakeholders, including Risk Committees, Board of Directors and regulators.
- Supporting the on-going design, development and delivery of a comprehensive reporting and analysis suite to support effective credit risk management.
- Leading the strategic direction of MI data dashboards to provide next generation analytical insights.
- Maintaining robust governance and integrity in respect of information management and reporting, performed to the highest standards.
- Managing a team of MI Analysts including staffing, performance management, prioritizing, guidance and training.
Requirements for this Role
You will have a minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a numerate discipline. In addition, you will demonstrate proficiency in data and reporting software (e.g. SAS, SQL, Excel, Tableau) with a strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and excellent stakeholder management skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a distinguished international financial services business.
Attractive, commensurate with experience