An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced banking professional to join a leading corporate/investment bank as a Credit Risk Specialist. Supporting the Credit Risk Manager and CRO, key responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate credit risk assessments through the identification, understanding and control of these risks.
- Responsible for local approval of the bank’s credit limits and reviews in addition to the bank’s credit adjudication process (e.g. verifying risk ratings are accurate etc.).
- Supporting the expansion of 2nd line Credit Risk Management to enable strategic growth of the business.
- Contributing to the risk assessment process and development of the risk appetite statement for credit risk.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will likely have the following background:
- A third-level degree in business, finance or related.
- 7+ years’ experience in credit analysis and/or credit risk management within a large financial organisation.
- A strong understanding of capital markets, commercial/wholesale lending and European regulation.
- A demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships and the ability to influence business and functional leaders.
A sharp attention to detail, high level of dependability to deliver results and meet deadlines.
About Our Client
A leading corporate and investment bank.
Excellent salary, bonus and other benefits.