Excellent opportunity for an Customer Services Executive to join a specialist financial services firm within the Mortgage Operations space. Assisting the Customer Services Manager, the main duties will include the following:
- Assist in the management of all complaints received from customers. Carry out root cause analysis on cases that are upheld.
- Assist the Customer Services Manager in managing all mortgage operation activity (interest rate adjustments, insurance cover, MARP appeals, SFS analysis, etc.
- Prepare relevant documentation for all approved payment arrangements and product switch requests.
- Attend to Data SARs.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role within financial services
- Knowledge of general banking products and mortgage lending processes.
- Excellent problem solving, data analysis and decision making skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Customer service focused with confidence to speak directly with customers and manage demanding situations.
- APA or similar qualification is desirable.
- Good PC Skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist financial services firm.
A strong remuneration package is on offer to attract the best candidates.