The Regulatory Reporting Controls & Operations (RRCO) division are responsible for reporting information to the bank`s various Regulators, as well as regular interactions with other key stakeholders across the bank.
Underneath this, the Regulatory Reporting Development team are responsible for leading the implementation of new supervisory regulatory returns as well as non-scheduled requests from Regulators.
These include the Bank’s Pillar III disclosures and other complex returns involving significant data analysis and aggregation.
Your role will be to lead the delivery of complex regulatory & management information using large datasets – ensuring compliance with regulatory guidance.
- Design and delivery of data solutions for new and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Resolution of data quality issues through proactive data analysis and interrogation.
- Drive process improvements by challenging current data and reporting solutions.
- Establish a control framework for interpretation of reporting requirements and a process for corresponding data preparation.
- Help design a strong control framework and support technology solutions that increase capacity and shorten production cycles through automation.
Requirements for this Role
- Experience working with large datasets for the purpose of either Management Information or Regulatory Reporting.
- Proficient in SAS.
- Strong data analytics background with the ability to challenge both outputs and processes.
- Experience working with Credit Risk data would be an advantage.
Market leading flexible work options means potential for the role to be fulfilled from anywhere in Ireland.
Please do send on whatever version of your CV you have at hand and would be happy to have a call to discuss in more detail from there.
About Our Client
€65-80k+ | Pension 10-14%