Exciting opportunity to develop further a Regulatory consultancy division as part of the service offering of a major International professional services firm.
In growing the function, you will work with senior leaders of the firm in determining an achievable growth plan and deciding on areas/industry sectors of focus.
Later, you will be responsible for devising a people strategy to resource the function with the right balance of specialists to deliver to the appropriate level.
- Working with C-Suite executives in shaping their Regulatory strategy to align with industry dynamics, competitive forces and digital disruption.
- Providing direction to solve complex Risk & Compliance problems and adding real forward-thinking value to client engagements.
- Working closely with clients to embed ESG frameworks into all areas of their business.
- Working with MiFID firms, ManCo's, Depositories and Administrators on Risk Management framework re-designs, risk organisational reviews and establishing new regulated entities.
- Leading a high performing team and setting an example in organisation and service delivery on large scale projects.
- Mentoring to help build the function’s risk management capabilities over time including the development of new consultancy services and areas of expertise.
- Lead business development efforts by building alliances with existing clients to extend and cross-sell the firm’s Regulatory offering in tandem with existing consultancy engagements.
Requirements for this Role
- Previous Consulting background in Regulatory/Risk/Compliance space.
- Strong technical skills combined with a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset required to develop and grow a business line.
Please apply with whatever version of your CV you have at hand. Happy to take a call to discuss in further detail from there.
About Our Client
Big 4 Consultancy Firm
Salary and bonus potential in line with seniority of position.