Our client, a leading Big 4 practice is looking for a Manager to join its growing Employment Taxes team. Your role will involve:
- Advising clients in relation to employment tax compliance, PAYE audits, management of workforce reduction programs and international assignments
- Advising clients on tax efficient compensation
- Provision of support with Revenue PAYE audits, to include interrogation of data and negotiating with Revenue
- Advising on executive and employee share incentive schemes, benefits-in-kind, etc
- Advising clients on the appropriate tax treatment of employee benefits and expenses to ensure compliance and manage risk while still incentivising employees
Strong opportunities exist for career development
Requirements for this Role
- You will be CTA qualified, with a specialism of advising on employment tax matters.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Big 4 practice.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.