A newly created position has arisen within a global banking organisation for an experienced finance professional. The individual will join the Dublin based Finance team as one of the experienced team members. The team is the principal point of contact for the Irish and European regulators for all requests with regard to local regulatory requirements. This is a VP/Director level position that will take responsibility for projects across the team, overseeing line functions and managing reporting processes. Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for centralized functions and driving strategic initiatives across the business.
- Influences strategy for the business, builds strong relationships and serves as key a contact for clients, regulators and business partners.
- Coordinates and assigns responsibilities and delegates to team.
- Leads talent management and development.
- Keep up to date with applicable regulatory and financial reporting requirements.
- Continuously assess and enhance processes, and identifying new approaches to improve efficiencies.
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with strong leadership experience built up within the financial services sector.
- A good understanding of the regulatory reporting environment in Ireland. Knowledge of prudential reporting is considered an advantage.
- Proactive, enthusiastic individual with strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- High level of ownership, strong analytical skills and attention to detail
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global banking operation.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.