Key member of the leadership team of a highly successful private family office. Working closely with the SMT, role will involve:
- Heading up the finance function, with oversight and responsibility for all elements of financial reporting, treasury management, tax structuring, governance & compliance.
- Providing oversight to the various investment structures and portfolio company performance
- Leading a small internal and wider external team of advisors – tax, audit, advisory, legal, private wealth management
- Acting as the main point of contact and interface with investment service providers
- Management Reporting, and ensuring timely filing of tax returns
- FP&A, managing cashflow budgeting for all investment activities (acquisition & disposals), professional advisor fees, office costs and treasury management
- Tax Planning – partnering with advisors to drive efficient and effective income and estate tax planning
- Optimising Risk Management strategies
- Governance & Regulatory Compliance, sitting on the Investment Committee and the Board of number of our investment structures
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background
- Qualified Accountant, with a background in tax planning and structuring for HNW individuals
- An excellent academic and career track record to date
- Strong technical skills, with an understanding of tax principles, trusts, legal structures and personal tax planning
- Self-starter, who can work on their own initiative
- Experience of managing a team and external advisors
About Our Client
Our client is a private investment firm, with a diverse investment portfolio in real estate, construction, leisure and pharma sectors globally.
Highly attractive salary and benefits package.