This newly created position will form a key member of the senior management team with in a well-established, high-performing property development company. The Finance Director will have overall responsibility for financial strategy, financial reporting, FP&A, interpretation and analysis of financial results and supporting commercial decision making. Reporting to the company Directors, role will involve:
- Leadership and management of the finance function
- Financial Reporting – overall responsibility for the day to day running of the finance function and reporting for a large number of entities
- Management Reporting – annual budget, variance analysis on performance against budget, forecasting, setting and monitoring KPI’s
- Board reporting, and preparation and presentation of an insightful management reporting pack, with key insights, commentary and suggestions
- Strategic Planning – working closely with the Directors on annual strategic business planning
- Working Capital & Cashflow Management
- Acquisitions and site development – assisting with new acquisitions, due diligence, financial modelling and structuring
- Tax Compliance, Risk Management & Controls, management of external audit
- Funding – liaising with external debt providers, negotiating bank debt financing
- Systems – ensuring appropriate systems in place to support the growth and development
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified accountant with at least ten years’ PQE, with current or prior experience working within the property development sector.
- Strong academic track record and track record for career progression
- Experience in negotiating and completing bank finance agreements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial acumen
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established successful Irish property development Group, with a strong pipeline and well positioned for future growth and development.
Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience.