Our client, a leading wealth management house, is currently seeking a candidate with exceptional funds experience to fulfil an in-house oversight/trustee role. This role will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to gain invaluable experience working internally for an investment fund.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Oversight of outsourced Fund Admin function.
- Liaison with auditors and involvement in annual/semi-annual financial reporting.
- Improvement of operational controls to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Participation in project teams getting involved in fund launches and changes to fund structures.
This is a great chance for an ambitious candidate to transition away from working for on daily NAV with a fund administrator to working with an investment fund on the oversight side.
Requirements for this Role
- Exceptional knowledge of fund operations. Should be Senior Oversight/FA Manager or ready to ascend to that level.
- Qualified Accountants will have an advantage.
- Any experience with Unit Linked Funds is desirable but not essential.
This is a role for a candidate with wide ranging fund operations knowledge who is in or wants to move to an oversight position.
About Our Client
Leading Wealth Management House