An excellent opportunity to join the finance function of a large, diversified Group with extensive operations and divisions within ROI. Key aspects of the role will involve:
- Support the delivery of the annual Key Controls Testing across the Group
- Input into the assessment of the control environment, evaluating the business process and understanding the controls, risks and exposures applicable
- Report on whether key controls are operating and effective
- Provide assistance and advice on governance and compliance
- Provide recommendations for improvements as appropriate
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Recently Qualified Accountant with Audit background
- Strong understanding of best practice governance, risk and compliance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Note: Hybrid working model
About Our Client
Our client is a large diversified Group with extensive operations and divisions in Ireland.
Highly competitive salary and benefits.