Due to the continued growth and developed of the Group, this newly created Financial Accountant position will be a key member of a c. 10-person finance team, within a well-established Irish business renowned for its high-quality product portfolio world-wide. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts, with analysis of departmental spending and comparison to budget
- Assist with month end closing, maintaining fixed asset register and monthly depreciation journals and bank reconciliations
- Preparatory work in divisional cost centre reports
- Cash flow forecasting
- VAT preparation for Ireland and some European entities
- Stock costings and intercompany stock invoicing
- Gross Margin analysis, stock variance analysis
- Assisting with year-end audit
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant, with a strong attention to detail and strong work ethic with excellent interpersonal skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing, sales and distribution company, preparing to embark on a significant growth journey. Position will be North Dublin based.
Competitive salary and benefits.