Reporting to the Ireland Finance Director, the role will be an integral part of the finance team, providing financial and analytical support to the commercial business, as well as the day-to-day activities of the Finance Function. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Monthly management accounts preparation and reporting
- Preparation of Statutory accounts
- Generating and interpreting key management information to support decision making for commercial and financial initiatives
- Monitoring working capital and pursuing improvement initiatives, with focus on stock, debtors and creditors
- Assisting in preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts
- Assisting in preparation of year-end financial reporting
- Ensuring the highest standards of internal controls in place, and liaising with external auditors
- Ad-hoc project work will be ongoing
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with Big 4 training
- Min 1-3 years’ PQE in practice or industry
- Strong academic track record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills, advanced Excel and SAP an advantage.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Healthcare Group operating in a highly commercial and growth focused environment with HQ in South Dublin and an excellent track record for offering excellent long term career paths and an impressive retention track record.
Highly competitive salary and plus benefits.