An exciting 12-month contract opportunity with a fast-growing retail group. You will be part of a larger finance function reporting to the Financial Controller, role will involve:
- Preparation of consolidated Group monthly management accounts
- Collation, preparation and on time delivery of Group monthly management reporting packs including KPI reports and business unit operational reports
- Participate in and contribute to the interim and year-end external audit process
- Budgeting & Forecasting – reviewing costs and assist with budgeting & forecasting with head office cost centre owners
- Support the preparation of Group consolidated year-end audit file, and co-ordinating and preparing an annual audit pack for head office companies for external auditors
- Liaising with Group Finance, SSC and business units in respect of inter-company charges, treasury, tax and other accounting issues.
- Supporting the maintenance of proper systems of financial control
- Maintaining oversight of bank accounts and set up online payments for approval
- Assist in ERP reporting
- Technical accounting analysis and provide advice on new / significant transactions and accounting standards
- Project work as required within the Finance area.
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background
- Qualified accountant, with at least 2-3 years PQE, Big 4 training preferred
- PQE in group reporting or audit
- Strong IT skills – Excel (Advanced), PowerPoint, Oracle, GL Wand, ERP systems
- Ability to work and communicate effectively
- Strong commercial acumen
About Our Client
Our client a fast-growing, well established Retail Group.
Competitive salary and benefits.