An outstanding opportunity for an ambitious finance executive to lead the finance function for a growing, successful Irish company located in Co. Offaly. As a result of continued growth and development, the business is now looking to appoint a Financial Accountant. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, key aspects of role will involve:
- Playing a key role in supporting the company’s continued growth and development by heading up the finance function, taking ownership of all aspects of accounting and finance for a growing SME and providing management with insightful management reporting to support commercial decision making
- Hands-on involvement in all aspects of P&L and SB management – financial accounting, month-end, quarter-end, year-end reporting, tax compliance, budgeting, forecasting, cashflow management, payroll, and transaction processing
- KPI reporting, monthly management accounts preparation, revenue Analysis, product costing, margin analysis, monitoring performance against annual budget and operating cost control
- Acting as key point of contact with third parties (auditors, advisers, bankers)
- Systems – involvement in new system implementation
Role will offer a strong opportunity for career progression and a large degree of autonomy to build on structures already in place.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with a strong academic track record
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent leadership ability
- Strong commercial acumen
- Very strong IT and systems skills
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing Irish SME with an excellent offering and fast-expanding client base.
Competitive remuneration plan.