This exciting opportunity for qualified to join a leading International Bank and get understanding how International Bank monitors its loan book in relation to impairment. The role will involve:
- Gross carrying amount & Impairment loss allowance reconciliations as part of the monthly Impairment
- Development- Assist with the on-going development and improvement of reporting, systems, processes
- Maintenance of EUC controls
- data sourcing processes, producing note templates and managing internal communications.
- Impairment process to be completed each month with any differences to be escalated and/or investigated.
Requirements for this Role
Candidates should be recently qualified accountants with up to 2 years PQE who are results driven, focus on execution excellence and have an ability to understand and interpret results.
About Our Client
Our client is well established International Bank organisation that is well positioned to offer career development and exposure to many different areas.
Competitive remuneration package will apply.