Role will involve helping establish and manage a cost reporting database, supporting the Group’s P2P function. Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to lead the scoping, design and build of a centralised cost database for the Group which can be easily mined.
- Providing insight and analysis to stakeholders within P2P function
- Helping to drive the transformation of the P2P function by improving P2P processes and leveraging technology to automate processes and reporting
- Delivery of a core KPI dashboard
Requirements for this Role
Ideally candidate will have the following background
- Qualified Accountant, with experience of working within a MNC, ideally with P2P process/finance operations experience
- Previous involvement in complex reporting function (experience of consolidation of information from different systems would be an advantage)
- Power-BI experience and advanced Excel
- Strong attention to detail and good administrative skills but the ability to take a strategic view.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong stakeholder management skills
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing, leading MNC.