A leading international renewable energy investor with significant AUM across sustainable energy assets is currently hiring a Financial Analyst at an exciting time in the development of the business. As more capital flows to ESG/sustainable projects, our client is well positioned to capitalise given its leading position in the market.
- Valuation and financial modelling
- Liaising closely with investment and asset management functions to co-ordinate information flow and inputs to key finance materials
- Working closely with senior finance professionals to ensure reporting to banks, investors and other key stakeholders is accurate and timely
Requirements for this Role
You will have a minimum 2 years professional experience in a related area with an honours degree in finance or similar. In addition, you will demonstrate the following skill-set:
- Financial Modelling
- Familiar with banking/debt facility structures
- Strong quantitative knowledge
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
About Our Client
A leading international renewable/sustainable energy investor with a significant growth agenda.
Attractive + bonus, commensurate with experience.