Excellent opportunity to join the finance function of a leading healthcare Group in South Dublin during an exciting time for the Group as they prepare to embark on a period of acquisitive growth. Reporting n to the Group Financial Controller, role will involve:Managing the day to day activities of the Finance function, and providing financial and analytical support to the business
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports
- Monitoring working capital and pursuing improvement initiatives
- Assistance in preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts.
- Assisting in year-end financial reporting and liaison with external audit.
- Preparation of Statutory accounts and Tax returns
- Leadership – managing and developing a high-performing Transaction Processing team (Payroll, AP and AR) of c. 15, with 3 direct reports. Payroll, AP and AR approvals.
- Fixed Assets management
- Ensuring strong internal controls and financial support services are in place to support the business.
- Working closely with, and supporting the Group Financial Controller on multiple ad-hoc projects including acquisition integrations and SAP systems improvements
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the background
- Qualified Accountant, with min. 3-5 years PQE
- Strong leadership skills, with experience of managing and developing people
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong academic track record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading healthcare Group with HQ in Dublin and operations nationwide and overseas.
Competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience.