An exciting opportunity has arisen for a financial controller to join a well known finance provider to the SME market. Working closely with the CFO, the financial controller will have broad responsibilities across all aspects of finance with a key focus on the following:
- Financial Reporting
- Managing the year end process and audit
- Shareholder reporting
- Regulatory related reporting including capital adequacy reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working the CFO on other strategic projects.
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified accountant with minimum 5 years' PQE and a strong track record built up in financial services industry.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading lender to the SME market with a strong growth story over the last number of years and strong international backing.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.