An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant to join a leading insurance broker group as financial controller. Reporting to the CFO responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Monthly Management & Annual Statutory Financial Statements ensuring that current accounting standards are followed and in adherence with group deadlines
- Assist with development and implementation of Internal Financial and Operational Controls
- Preparation of Monthly Management Information Reports & Resultant Queries
- Preparation & Management of Audits in respect of the Financial Accounting, Taxation, Insurance Providers & Operations (Internal & External)
- Identifying risks and opportunities that may affect the financial performance of the company
- Dealing with other ad hoc requests and projects as required within the Finance area
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of two years post qualification experience
- Experience in Insurance or Brokerage Company a distinct advantage
- Strong academics
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
About Our Client
Our client is a leading insurance broker group.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.