A leading PE Firm is seeking a Head of Finance to join its fast paced, growing operation. Key responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of overall finance (and operations) of the business
- Support on interactions with the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) including monitoring of regulatory capital, scheduled filings and oversight of financial reporting to the CBI
- Maintenance of books and records of the firm
- Annual and multi-year budgeting process
- Management of quarterly and annual management accounts reporting for senior management and the board and co-ordinate the annual audit
- Tax compliance, filings and payments
- Company secretarial services
- Review of quarterly valuations of investee companies, and liaising with fund administrator to ensure timely and accurate delivery of reporting to investors
- Liaise with administrator on fund capital calls and related support
Requirements for this Role
- Strong academic record (minimum 2:1) from a premier educational institution
- ACA from leading firm
- 6+ years PQE experience working as Finance Manager/Controller
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good communicator and a team player
- A financial services background is required.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading PE Firm.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.