Outstanding opportunity to join one of Irelands most successful PE firms. Reporting to the CFO, responsibilities will include:
- Overall management of the firm’s accounting and finance function
- Financial Reporting – under IFRS, legal and regulatory compliance; Tax Returns and Compliance (VAT, Income and Corporate, CGT); Managing the annual audit process; Investment Fund Reporting – Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Fund Reporting Models and templates; Ensuring all statutory returns are completed and submitted
- FP&A- ownership of the financial planning models, advanced financial modelling; Providing value added analysis insight and support in the firm; Working with management team to prepare financial forecast (annual budgets)
- Working Capital Management – fund transaction management, drawdowns, investments, exits, distributions; Monitoring cash needs including rolling forecasts in both management companies and investment funds
- Hands-on: GL, BS rec’s, AP, AR, Payroll
- Insurance Renewals (Funds and Management Entities); Legal and contracts, and responsible for all risk management insurance, D&O, and general
- Processes & Control – Delivering continuous improvements in accounting and finance processes and procedures; Maintaining a robust system of internal controls
- Act as firm’s point in main banking relationship
- Human Resources – payroll processing, establish employee benefit plans, ad-hoc general HR and systems management
- Ad hoc Project input and/or management as required by management team.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with an outstanding track record both in both academics and career to date
- Big 4 training background
- Highly motivated, at Financial Controller level with minimum 8 years' PQE
- Strong analytical, financial transactional modelling and reporting exposure
- Small company environment experience, with proven commercial/operational finance management track record in a demanding environment
- Strong technical accounting skills, IFRS.
- Excellent communication skills, written and presentation
About Our Client
Our client is one of Ireland’s top Private Equity companies, with an outstanding track record.
Attractive package to include highly competitive base salary, Bonus, private health insurance and pension.