An exciting newly created FP&A Performance Analyst position has been created with a leading insurance broker. Reporting to the CFO, this role offers the opportunity to develop your finance knowledge further by working within a highly supportive and specialised team, who are committed to your career development and progression. Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the CFO to provide insight and deeper understanding of key financial and operational metrics.
- Provide a standardised approach to analysis of business data to ensure deeper understanding of trading performance.
- Support for data driven decision-making including modelling of initiatives using business knowledge and data.
- Provide support, information and guidance to inform stakeholders including scenario modelling.
- Ad-hoc analysis as requested by key stakeholders including Executive Board.
- Supporting the CFO with the budget and forecasting processes
- Supporting CFO on projects and initiatives as required
Our client is looking for a bright, personable, self-motivated individual for this role. As FP&A Performance Analyst, you will bring insight and a standardised approach to both internally and externally benchmarked performance data, driving a better-informed financial planning and strategy.
Requirements for this Role
- ACA/ACCA qualified with minimum 2/3 years post qualified experience in FP&A/Commercial Finance
- Comfortable working autonomously within limited oversight
- Exceptional analytical, excel and communication skills with tangible experience of using data and insight to tell a clear story and drive improvement
- Previous experience in a fast paced, growth focused environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading insurance broker with a well established and growing footprint across Ireland and the UK.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.