Reporting to the Group Head of FP&A within a large Irish Manufacturing Group with significant international operations, role will involve:
- KPI Analysis
- Financial Performance Reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting, and variance reporting from budget and forecast, focusing on revenue, margin, inventory and expenditure
- Providing insights and input in to quarterly and annual reports
- Preparing trend and benchmark analysis
- Acting as a key interface between HQ and Divisions, partnering with the divisional commercial and finance teams
- Contributing to the development of automated, customised and interactive dashboard reporting
Company will be operating a Hybrid working model, 2 to 3 days office/home working.
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Recently Qualified Accountant
- Strong analytic skills, and comfortable working with large quantities of data
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills
- Ability to excel both independently and as part of a team
About Our Client
Our client is a large Irish Manufacturing Group with significant international operations, with a strong track record for providing excellent career development opportunities.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.