Working as part of a large finance team within a leading Energy Group, reporting to an FP&A Manager, role will involve:
- Preparing, analysing and developing insights, and report Business Unit monthly management reporting information
- Analysing and reporting financial and non-financial KPIs
- Preparing forecast, target setting, budgets and 5-year plans
- Ad-hoc project work will be ongoing
- Continuous improvement initiatives
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with minimum two years post qualification experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated – able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Energy Group with a strong track record for offering exciting long term career development opportunities.
Competitive base salary, bonus, pension and other benefits.