Excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a market leader in the insurance broking sector. The FP&A Manager will support the company’s growth by contributing to their M&A strategy and commercial decision making.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building detailed financial models to support due diligence and investment thesis development as part of evaluation of M&A opportunities.
- Supporting the process of identifying opportunities to deliver both revenue enhancement and cost efficiencies.
- Contributing to the annual budgeting process including preparing detailed annual budgets and rolling reforecast models interacting with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Continuously improving the annual budgeting model for P&L, cash-flow and balance sheet.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will likely have the following background:
- A professional accountancy qualification with 0-2 years’ PQE.
- Strong financial modelling skills with an ability to interpret detailed data.
- Excellent commercial acumen, attention to detail and communication skills.
- Experience in transaction services, M&A or corporate finance would be advantageous.
About Our Client
A market-leading insurance broker.
Attractive salary and bonus.