An experienced general ledger manager is required to join the finance team of a leading Irish business. Managing a small team you will be responsible for :
- Management of financial data & journal input to the SAP general ledger (GL)
- Manage GL periodic close including the garage settlement process
- Maintain accounting controls, management of chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage the periodic balance sheet reconciliation process
- Management of asset accounting and the fixed asset module in SAP
- Manage domestic and foreign currency payments
- Assist in tax preparation and filing activities-including PAYE, PRSI and pay deductions
- Managing the credit card inward payment account
- Manage bank and cash reconciliation process
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified Accountant with Strong GL experience.
- SAP Knowledge essential
- Multinational or PLC experience desirable
About Our Client
Our client is a leading transport company.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.