Excellent opportunity to join a first-class Group Finance function, at a Group Managerial level, within one of the top Irish PLC's. Role will involve:
- Managing the external reporting requirements for the Plc
- Year-end/Interim consolidations – leading the preparation and presentation of group consolidated accounts.
- Implementation and monitoring of best practice in financial reporting throughout the Group
- Preparation of Group budget, and reporting on variances
- Assisting with the integration of newly acquired companies, from an accounting and finance perspective
- Managing and developing a team of Group Analysts/ Accountants
- Ad-hoc projects will be on going
- Participation in the compilation of the Annual Board Report
Requirements for this Role
Role will greatly appeal to high performing candidates who match the criteria set out below, who are looking to progress their career in a top performing Plc, in an environment which is fast-paced, and will continuously offer a challenge, and provide ample opportunity for career progression. Key criteria we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant with a Big 4 training background, and minimum three to four years' PQE.
- Impressive track record for success to date, both academically and professionally
- Strong, developed technical and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to liaise with senior management
- Developed leadership and management skills
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest, and top-performing Plc’s in Ireland.
Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience will apply.