An excellent first move into industry, with a leading Energy Group. Working within a large finance Group, position will offer exposure to the following areas:
- Commercial exposure to Group accounting and business unit commercial operations in electricity generation, sales, renewables and more
- Financial Reporting, Group consolidation, reporting under IFRS, advising on technical accounting matters, treasury accounting, statutory reporting, annual report preparation and input
- Management of external audit process
- FP&A, Budgeting and Forecasting, variance and KPI reporting
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Recently Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 or Top 10 audit training background
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, with strong interpersonal, communication and IT skills.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading and largest energy companies.
Competitive remuneration package