An excellent Group Financial Accountant position with one of Ireland's most prestigious public companies, working alongside a first-class finance team. The group's organisational structure affords local management significant operational control over their businesses with strategic, financial and functional support and stewardship being provided from group head office. Significant short, medium and long term career development opportunities available. Duties will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts preparation
- Liaising with senior staff in subsidiaries and at Head Office
- Proactive value-added analysis to support decision making
- Annual Budget preparation
- Year-end statutory accounts and Group consolidation involvement
- Routine maintenance of the IT system at Head Office
- Project team participation
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will be a newly qualified Chartered Accountant with a Big 4 training background, an excellent academic track record, ambitious and interested in developing a strong career within a successful growth focussed Group.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Ireland's most prestigious plc's operating in various different industry sectors thus offering a rich diversity of business experience within the role.
Extremely Competitive Salary and Package.