- Excellent opportunity to the join the finance leadership team of a large hotel Group with significant operations in Ireland and overseas. Covering for a maternity leave, this contract position will report to the Finance Director and key responsibilities will include:
- Maximising the profitability of the business, having a key input in to the key strategic decision-making process
- KPI analysis, benchmarking, P&L reporting, optimising business performance.
- Ownership of all aspects of the financial reporting, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and day to day finance operations
- Preparation & presentation of Board reports in conjunction with senior management
- Risk Management and ensuring strong internal controls
- Leadership and development of a central and various regional cluster finance teams
- Acquisitions – working closely with the Development team on acquisition due diligence and integrations
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with recent finance leadership experience within the hospitality/ hotel sector
- Highly organized, with acquisition integration experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace, challenging environment
- Strong reporting & analytics background
About Our Client
Our client is a large, well-established, and highly acquisition Hotel Group.
Highly competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience level.