An excellent opportunity to join the Group finance function of a well-established, well-positioned, global medical devices leader. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and working as part of a small team, role will involve:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated management accounts, including P&L, BS and cash flow
- Board Pack and Annual Report production
- Being SME on technical accounting and IFRS, eg EPS, equity settled share-based compensation, consolidated tax workings, transfer pricing, cashflow statements, financial instruments
- Monthly and quarterly banking pack preparation
- Primary liaison with the external auditors
- Maintaining and improving Group consolidation and reporting systems
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with min 5 years’ relevant PQE (coming from a complex Group reporting background in industry, or an Audit Manager, Snr Manager or Director from Big 4 with plc audit clients)
- Strong technical accounting and consolidation experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing, global manufacturer and world-wide distributor of medical devices, with Group HQ in South Dublin.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.