Excellent opportunity to join a leading Irish PLC with expanding operations globally. The position will be based in Group HQ in Dublin, and will involve international travel to subsidiaries throughout Europe. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a broad understanding of the areas of financial, operational, compliance and market risk affecting the businesses and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of risk management and internal control as operated by the Group.
- Developing, scheduling and completing audit plans.
- Detailed risk reviews and preparation of written reports with clear recommendations, delivering robust and value adding feedback to senior management.
- Special investigations and pre and post-acquisition review work as requested by the Chief Executive or Audit Committee.
Career development opportunities most likely to be a Financial Controller of a division subsidiary in a two year time-frame.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant with a Big 4/ Top 10 audit training background
- Interested in developing a strong career within a successful growth focused group
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills to work cohesively with senior colleagues.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Irish PLC with significant international operations.
A very attractive and competitive total compensation package will be available to successfully recruit the high calibre person required for this role.