Our client, a leading international developer and manager of renewable assets has exclusively appointed FK International to manage the search for a Group Corporate & Project Finance Manager.
With significant growth plans, this hire represents an integral piece of the growth journey for the group. Responsibilities will include:
- Review/input to evolution of rolling 3 year business plan, and contribute to overall business strategy.
- Analysis (including modelling and presentation) of new opportunities.
- Managing financing discussions, end to end as well as ensuring correct management of new and existing funding arrangements.
- Stakeholder management as it relates to the ongoing development of the business.
- Ongoing evaluation of new opportunities, technologies, etc.
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified Accountant/CFA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project/corporate finance environment, ideally with international renewables experience.
- Excellent technical skills, including modelling and analysis.
- Leadership & communication – excellent stakeholder management skills, and a willingness and desire to develop into a senior leader in the business.
About Our Client
An international developer and manager of renewable assets.
Attractive, plus bonus + benefits.