An excellent opportunity to join the Group finance function of a hugely successful Irish company which has grown at a phenomenal rate in recent years. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Production of Board packs, monthly, quarterly and year end accounts and Group Annual Report
- Managing the consolidation of the Group’s business units across a number of locations
- Preparation of quarterly banking pack
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts for each business unit, with variance analysis against budget and forecast
- Acting as a support to various finance teams who support individual business units
- Management of the Group audit process
- Maintaining the Group reporting system
- Assisting with any technical accounting matters arising including acquisitions and disposals
- Leadership – managing a small team
The position will be highly visible within the Group, and will offer exposure to senior Managers/Directors throughout all business units.
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with min 7 years’ PQE, open to candidate coming from industry or practice (Snr Manager, Associate Director or Director level)
- Strong technical accounting skills – Group consolidation, international, multi-currency, FRS102 and IFRS. If coming from practice, experience on large plc audits
- High levels of energy and motivation, with a track record of delivery
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel and system skills
About Our Client
Our client is a large Irish Group with operations throughout Europe, and Group HQ in South Dublin.
Highly competitive salary and benefits.