Excellent opportunity to join to gain significant and varied experience within a dynamic and professional tax function. The role will be primarily tax planning focused with responsibilities including:
- Working with senior management and external advisors to ensure the tax efficient structuring of acquisitions and disposals.
- Supporting the business in relation to commercial transactions and restructurings, including with both the design and implementation of tax planning strategies and ad-hoc advisory matters.
- Modelling the impact of tax planning initiatives.
- Monitoring and ongoing maintenance of Group business models.
- Managing tax audits globally, working with third-party advisors and local finance teams in the development of audit strategies, the preparation of defence files and audit responses.
- Working directly with the wider Group Tax team to ensure an effective control environment and to provide input on the impact of tax planning initiatives on financial reporting and controls including the assessment of changes in uncertain tax positions.
Requirements for this Role
- Recognised tax and accounting qualifications.
- Big-4 firm and/or large multinational company with strong “hands-on” experience of tax planning. International tax and cross-border project management experience would be beneficial.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface at all levels of management.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.