An exciting newly created position has arisen for a Group Tax Manager to join one of Ireland's leading PLCs. This broad ranging role will offer excellent exposure and the opportunity to work within a dynamic Irish headquartered group. Key aspects of the role will include:
- International Tax Strategy & Planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transfer Pricing
- Oversight of tax compliance, reporting and technology
- Group Tax Advisory
Requirements for this Role
- The ideal candidate should be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with an Irish CTA qualification and a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a professional practice firm or industry tax role.
- A dynamic team player who is self-motivated and dedicated to delivering quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong international tax knowledge and understanding of the tax agenda of an Irish publicly listed group.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Irish PLC.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.