An excellent opportunity has arisen for a tax professional in the Cavan region. This broad ranging role will have full responsibility for all tax matters including:
- Coordinating the preparation and submission of the VAT and PAYE returns for all group companies both in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Preparing and submission of all payroll returns for overseas branches of the group such as Dubai and Thailand.
- Collating information for the preparation of the Corporation Tax returns for all group companies. This work will include the posting of the group tax provisions to the statutory accounts.
- Preparing deferred tax calculations for the group in both Irish and UK jurisdictions.
- Liaising with the groups Tax Advisors in relation to the preparation of corporation tax returns and the corporate tax charge for the group.
- Working with the group tax advisors in relation to developing the Groups transfer pricing strategy and ensuring all relevant documentation is up to date and that the policy is being implemented across the group.
- Liaising with the groups tax advisors in relation to implementing the Cooperative Compliance Policy with the Large Cases Division of Revenue.
This is an 18 month maternity leave cover contract.
Requirements for this Role
Candidates should be qualified accountants with the CTA qualification and strong, broad ranging experience across all tax heads.
About Our Client
Our client is a co-operative with operations both in ROI and NI.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.