FK International, have been engaged with one of most successful Irish Plc with a significant presence in the International market, they have a requirement for a Group Treasury Controller. Reporting directly to Head of Group Treasury. the role will include:
- Coordinate key treasury controls and processes
- Coordinate regulatory compliance
- Coordinate treasury interaction with internal audit
- Lead treasury management reporting, including for board purposes
- Lead treasury budgeting and forecasting
- Support treasury stream activities in acquisition due diligence and integration
- Provide support cover across other treasury areas
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Preferably qualified accountant
- Have over 3 years’ relevant experience in a treasury environment or internal audit or compliance in a bank
- Strong academics coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential to succeed in this role
About Our Client
Our client is a one of most successful leading Plc with excellent opportunities for career development.
Remuneration will involve a strong basic package, bonus, pension, health insurance and expenses.