Our client is a leading PE owned healthcare company in Ireland, preparing for a period of growth and further expansion. This newly created Head of Finance position represents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Accountant, with an excellent track record for financial and commercial achievements to date. Role will involve:
- Supporting the MD and commercial team to achieve the company’s ambitious growth plans
- Driving profitability through supporting sound commercial decision making and making a strong commercial and operational contribution to the businesses
- Overseeing the finance functions of two businesses, ensuring financial integrity of information reported to the management team, with best-in class financial processes, fully aligned to support the operational and strategic development of the businesses
- Developing and improving financial planning, forecasting and guidance using financial modelling and analysis
- Financial Reporting, Tax, Treasury Management, Cashflow Management, Credit Control and liaising with auditors, Capex management
- Working capital management (through a focus on reducing debtor and stock days and maximising creditor days).
- Contract negotiations with suppliers and banks
- Management of the annual budget process
- Acquisitions – Integration of the finance functions of new businesses acquired, together with supporting due diligence processes working closely with the Group team.
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with Big 4 training background
- Experience at Controller/ Head of Finance level, in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Experience of working in a plc environment (possibly Group reporting), bringing best-practice reporting ad FP&A skills
- Strong track record to date – both academically from a top University and professionally (record for achievement and advancement)
- Strong analytical skills, and strong commercial acumen, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company in the healthcare sector, preparing for period of growth and development. The company is owned by a PE firm, and there is a massive potential for exciting career development opportunities.