Our client, is currently seeking a Head of Financial Risk to provide oversight of Capital Management & related risks to the bank.
This is a good opportunity for anyone looking for broad interaction with Group Finance, Group Treasury & Group Risk
- Leading the strategic direction of Financial Risk in the bank in terms of establishing the right processes & delivering effective operational implementation.
- Working collaboratively with other heads of function in contributing at the Group Risk Senior leadership level.
- Leading group wide oversight of SREP to include ICAAP, ILAAP, Resolution planning & stress testing programmes.
- Establishing the appropriate framework & structures for managing Financial risk across the bank to include Capital, Market, Liquidity & Funding risks.
- Expert input into the Asset & Liability committee (ALCO) as appropriate.
Requirements for this Role
- Previous leadership experience managing Financial Risk in Treasury, Capital/Balance Sheet Management, ALCO support or associated risk functions.
About Our Client
Leading bank based in City Centre
Competitive Salary | Car Allowance | Pension