- An exciting newly created role to has arisen in a leading PE backed insurer. Reporting to the CFO you will provide financial leadership and support to the commercial and operations teams to drive business performance and achieve commercial performance goals. Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial insight and analysis to commercial, operational and pricing decision making for various products. Provide Finance sign-off for commercial and investment decisions.
- Providing financial insight and analysis to our product / channel strategy; assessment of strategic opportunities, and maintaining an oversight on their progress.
- Owner of the budgeting, forecasting process and planning models for all products, ensuring that product and operations planning deliverables are achieved within the overall company financial planning cycle deadlines.
- Presenting month end performance (products and operations), with recommendations to key stakeholders (Executive & Board)
- Management of the company’s analytics resource and prioritization of the team’s output.
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified accountant with at least 7 years' PQE with strong FP&A / Business Partnering experience.
- A background in the insurance sector preferred.
- Strong leadership ability.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading insurance company.
Remuneration will be competitive, commensurate with experience.