If you have a deep knowledge in Operational Risk your skills are needed to lead the First Line Risk function of a large Insurance player.
This role will see interaction with senior management including the CEO and will have ownership of ensuring Risk & Control activities are in line with regulatory requirements and group policies.
- Design Quality Assurance of Risk & Controls.
- Develop & implement a risk framework to support exceptional operational risk management.
- Identify key operational risk exposures & ensure appropriate visibility at executive level.
- Influence key internal stakeholders to ensure the goals of the first line risk function are given appropriate focus.
- Produce quality metrics & analysis to enable the business to make informed decisions.
Requirements for this Role
- Technical specialist on Operational Risk in financial services.
- A good base level knowledge of risk management in Insurance.
- Experience leading Risk & Control teams in a cross departmental setting.
About Our Client
Large Multi-National Insurance Company | City Centre
€120-150k | €12k Car Allowance | Bonus up to 50% | Pension