Excellent opportunity to join the Head Office team of a leading Irish Plc. Reporting to the Director of Group Finance you will be responsible for the Group Tax Function including tax planning and compliance with all direct and indirect tax legislation. Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Corporation Tax Compliance. Involving preparation of year-end tax P&L charges and disclosure notes for inclusion in the published Annual Return for the Group and the individual entity statutory accounts.
- Corporation Tax Planning with the objective of minimising effective tax rate of the consolidated Group
- Corporation Tax / Deferred Tax budgeting for the Group
- Transfer Pricing Planning / Documentation and Control including ensuring compliance with OECD Guidelines and BEPS requirements (i.e. country by country reporting etc.)
- Liaising with Revenue Commissioners in large cases divisions of both UK and Ireland
- Ad hoc Tax projects incl R&D Tax Credit Claims
Requirements for this Role
- CTA and ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Big 4 training background with a number of years PQE. Industry experience an advantage.
- Self motivated, organised and delivery focussed
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Irish PLC.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.